ambi:The Rebirth Experience
A 10 days Shamanic Journey Into The Unknown (Sept 10-20)
A Once In A Lifetime
All-Inclusive experience where you will take a break from the world around you in the depths of nature to understand the painful blind spots that hold you back from deep fulfillment, let go of everything that is no longer serving you and reconnect to the true, sacred essence of your life.
You will be invited to join us in Sacred Ayahuasca ceremonies led by native shamans from the Colombian Amazonian jungle.
If you have feel stuck & confused and have had the feeling that there is something more to relationships and life that you may be missing out on, or maybe you experience an underlying unexplainable pain and longing – that no achievement, relationship, self development or material wealth seems to satisfy…
Especially if the growth you seek and the leap to the next level feels elusive and in the dark, hard to explore area of blind spots and subconscious spaces – leading to hysteria, anxiety, depression or just numbness and jadedness.
I invite you to consider that the work to be done is no longer in the space of ‘doing’ and ‘learning’
but rather one of letting go, releasing and unlearning.
Shedding the final layers of who you think you are to finally make room for who you know deep inside that you can truly be: Unleashing the repressed, stuck, abandoned potential that flows within you.
This is not a process of becoming – it is one of Re-membering (putting all of you finally back together)
The Rebirth Experience is a sacred healing space where you will adventure to and through the blockages that keep you stuck in painful repetitive patterns of feeling, being and relating. Once you become intimate with the darkest parts of yourself, you will be able to integrate the wisdom, power and stagnant energy they carry. You will be free from the invisible, inner threads that have been rigging your life up until now.
You will be able to bring the fullness of who you REALLY are into every interaction.
Allowing you to experience a sense of confidence, aliveness and freedom unlike anything you have ever felt before.
Through a wide variety of practices, activities and exercises you will be prepared and guided by a team of carefully selected coaches, yoga therapists, physicians and grounding experts so your body, mind and heart are in its optimal, open and receiving state to safely embark in the Ayahuasca shamanic ceremonies.
Ambi Presents:The Rebirth Experience
A 10 days deep dive workshop with 5 Sacred Ayahuasca Ceremonies & More!
(LIVE event dates: September 10th – 20th )
Who This Adventure Is For
This adventure is for those who have realized that there is so much more to life and relationships than what they are currently experiencing. Those who refuse to accept a plateaued sense of growth, inspiration, aliveness and excitement. It is for those who have done a fair share of exploration and inner work.
It is for those done playing small, done being a victim of their compulsions and unhealthy patterns and ready to -for once and for all- take the leap into a healthier, more aligned and conscious way of living.
Men and women who have been successful at one or more areas in their lives, who are happy with their current successes but feel an inexplicable longing for something more sublime. Humans in search of beauty and grace.
It is for those who are determined to feel the full throttle of their life force flowing through them. Men and women ready to shed those last layers of immaturity, heal their inner child and claim their space on earth as a conscious WOMAN & MAN: A space of clear direction, purpose, powerful connections and grounded fulfillment. This is for those ready to say goodbye to the part within them who feels the need to pretend in order to connect or to be liked.
Above all, this is for those who seek to expand their container to experience and feel beauty: Men and women crazy enough to seek to be deeply touched and inspired by life itself. People who are ready to give up the journey of becoming and seeking and are ready to step into BEING.
This is for those ready to face, head-on, their darkest, unknown parts.
Whether it is negative emotional experiences that you were unable to fully process in the past or ingrained beliefs and thinking patterns that seem confusing or impossible to come out of – If you are able to finally release everything that gets in the way of true intimacy with the world – you will tap into a forgotten source of love, appreciation, energy and inspiration.
This is for those brave enough to go beyond the world of logic and reason and find themselves in the process. A person ready to become a force of nature, through nature itself.
This is for the men and women who are ready to be shown a clear, no-bs mirror of who they are, where they are at, and what they need to reach that next level. This is for those ready to finally let go and die to all that is no longer serving them, and in the process re-discover who they are.
This is for those ready to shake hands with death.
This is for those ready for Rebirth.
A TRUE blank slate.
" In its proper ceremonial setting, under compassionate and experienced guidance, the plant—or, as tradition has it, the spirit of the plant—puts people in touch with their repressed pain and trauma, the very factors that drive all dysfunctional behaviours. Consciously experiencing our primal pain loosens its hold on us. Thus may ayahuasca achieve in a few sittings what many years of psychotherapy can only aspire to. It may also allow people to re-experience inner qualities long been missing in action, such as wholeness, trust, love and a sense of possibility. People quite literally remember themselves."- Dr. Gabor Mate
HERE IS WHAT PAST ATTENDEES HAD TO SAY
“Things in my life got to a place where they felt stuck.
I was doing all the things: Yoga, eating well, meditation..
But I felt like I needed something more.
The main takeaway, which is the best one is that
EVERYTHING IS OKAY.
I connected with something bigger and
I learned that no matter how I live my life, it is all okay. “
Dr. Ryan Lee – Therapist
” ..I’m just NOT interested in being the way that I was before..
I had heard that this could be the equivalent to 10 years of therapy in a short period of time and –having done quite a lot of therapy and really appreciating therapy- this just blows it out of the water.
I think 10 years is an understatement.
I’ve been to workshops before and this feels different. There’s nothing like it! “
J. T. Hudson – Investment Advisor
“Your life will open up in unexpected ways.
It will feel like a miracle! “
It was EXACTLY what I needed.
If you feel stuck..
If you feel you need a new page in your life..
If you are craving a completely different kind of adventure or experience..
If you feel there is something holding you back..
Just do this!
You will profit for the rest of your life. “
P. Korbulak – Security Expert
Part i - The WorkshopThe Immersive Workshop component of this journey is a carefully curated coaching experience led by Nicolas Canon. Together with his team of facilitators you will be guided through daily explorations, embodiment and relating practices specifically designed to...
- Help you dive into the unknown territories within, bringing you back from your head and into your body so you can experience a stronger sense of connection, sensation and clarity around your inner states.
- Expand your container for feeling and staying present in the face of tension without disconnecting so you develop the bandwidth necessary to face head on the darkest and most ignored (and perhaps painful) parts of yourself.
- Push the edges of your understanding around energy, connection and presence so you start to become aware of the subtleties of subcommunication as a lived experience beyond a concept.
- Provide you with piercing, powerful yet loving feedback from the men and women in the group so you are reflected the exact way in which you are showing up and given accurate, actionable guidance on your blind spots and unconscious habits that have others (and yourself) disconnect from you.
- Increase your nervous system’s capacity to feel and to experience beauty so every waking moment becomes deeply imbued with appreciation and meaning.
- Give you the psychological, emotional and somatic tools and preparation that will ensure you are completely self-resourced and in optimal condition to receive the deepest healing ,avoid a negative experience, and make the most out of your plant medicine ceremonies.
- Kickstart the emotional purging and shedding process in a safe, compassionate and loving container so you begin to let go of all that is no longer serving you while being supported by your fellow brothers and loving women. We will gently yet strongly hold you and guide you through all the emotions you do not dare to face alone.
“The key to all of your behaviors is hidden in a box that you can’t open using normal tools, your subconscious needs a different recipe than the one you’ve been using.”- Gerard A. Powell
Part ii - AyahuascaThe Ayahuasca component of this journey is led by shaman Jeronimo Delgado and Taita Henry Muchavisoy, crowned shaman from the Inga tribe (Putumayo - Amazonas) With their guidance and Nico's team support, you will embark in a deep journey back to your Self. Throughout these sacred ceremonies you may...
- Experience profound healing of traumas, addictions and illnesses.
- Come to terms and let go of your self-doubts, depression, anxiety and lack of self-worth.
- Rediscover a crystal clear sense of purpose and direction in life.
- Feel a deep sense of aliveness, renewal and appreciation for the gift of being alive.
- Understand and let go of all the subconscious blind spots and confusion that has your energy stuck in repeating patterns of stagnation and slow growth.
- Witness the generational and collective karma that you carry within your body and start the process of purging and releasing all this dead weight.
- Have closure and let go of mental, emotional and energetic ties to past lovers, experiences and ways of being so you have true space for new possibilities, energy, love and abundance to flow freely into your life)
- Reconnect with a higher force that has always been inside you, a force full of wisdom, compassion and love – some call this age-old energy the spirit of mother earth, great spirit, God, Shiva, The Universe, Source energy, grace, etc…
Whatever your religious beliefs, you will rediscover the sacredness and forgotten beauty of life itself.
Ayahuasca will bring you back to light – by dispelling all the darkness that is present.
Before you are set free, you will find you are the one that heals himself. You will be faced head-on with your deepest and darkest fears so you can experientially understand the depth of love, wisdom and strength that is already within you.
The truth is that trying to describe Ayahuasca in words is like trying to describe the beauty of the most magnificent sunset to a blind person. It is impossible.
This is something that must be experienced.
The depth of the healing and clarity you may experience depends on the state in which you are going in (physically, mentally and emotionally).
For this reason we have decided to extend this invitation to a month online before and 2 months after the Workshop, so you have the safest and most holistic preparation, conducive to an amazing, beautiful and life-changing experience accompanied by people who you will trust and will be able to call family.
Most open-invite ayahuasca ceremonies have 30 – 90 participants, last 1-5 days and provide no in-depth pre-ceremonial guidance or post-retreat integration.
By joining this retreat you will enjoy the privacy of being in a group of under 15 people, which means an increased feeling of comfort, safety and more personal attention from the shaman and his support team, plus a total of 3 months of group support, as well as connection to a life-time tribe of past rebirth graduates.
- A 3+ Months Transformational Process (1 month online prep + 10 days LIVE event + 2 months online follow-up integration group calls)
- 10 Days Adventure Into the Unknown:
- Immersive Workshop Experience
- 5 Ayahuasca Ceremonies
- Shared Accommodation and Food provided
- Deep practices and coaching every day led by experienced guides
- One-on-One exercises and personal feedback with our support team
- Daily Yoga and embodiment practices
- Sound baths, Elemental Breathwork + Meditations
- 2 Inipi (Temazcal) Dakota Sweat Lodge ceremonies
- Herbal bath cleanses & Stinging Nettle Therapy
- Education on the use of Tobacco, Ortiga, Ambil & Mambe as healing and consciousness support tools
- Private Talk with Shaman Muchavisoy
- Group online preparation practices
- 2 months of follow up, group integration calls
- Lifetime access to the Rebirth Graduate’s family
- Food is Medicine – Recipe Cookbook (after the retreat)
- Digital Access to the “Icaros” and Medicine music played during the ceremonies
- Walk through the sacred lands and cleansing ceremony under the crystalline waterfall stream
- And much more!
- EARLY BIRD COST: $3500 USD
The Maloka (medicine temple)
The Rebirth Experience takes place in the midst of an Ayahuasca Community located in the depths of a sacred forest in Guarne, Colombia.
This temple has been consecrated by some of the most respected shamans across South America, and every single one of its pillars has a story, a prayer and a blessing to support the spiritual journey of those who step into it.
We will have a chance to go to the river and shower in pure, crystalline waterfall water, walk around the land and enjoy the beauty that comes from 10 days immersed in sacred nature, away from the city’s noise.
The Ayahuasca Ceremonies
We will start the experience with a Dakota Sweat Lodge in order to cleanse our bodies, energies and ground our minds, and we will end the retreat with another one, in order to seal, settle and ground the lessons and learnings that we’ll have over the 10 days.
We will share a few other native medicines (non-psychoactive) that make part of the indigenous daily rituals, including tobacco, coca leaf, bitter and sweet herbs, caguana brew and more.
You are not a tourist, for you will be invited to live like one more of the community. To share the traditions, to learn some of their wisdom and to bring home this experience deeply rooted into your heart, so you can become a beacon of healing and service to those around you.
The ceremonies will be guided by the land’s shaman Jeronimo Delgado and his maestro, Taita Henrii Muchavisoy – so you’re in the hands of two of the most trustworthy and big-hearted men in the plant medicine world.
Food as Medicine
The Rebirth Experience menu is mostly vegan (and we are happy to adapt to specific allergies and food restrictions of each participant)
However, in the ayahuasca tradition the second most important place after the temple is the community’s kitchen.
Beside the quality of the food that you are eating, the energy of those who prepare them is embedded into every meal that you digest. Therefore drinking a glass of water given to you by someone boiling with anger, just amounts to drinking poison.
We have a team of assistants deep into their spiritual journey cooking for the participants, every cook takes a cold river shower and is cleansed before allowed into the kitchen. The cooking process is accompanied by prayers and medicine music.
This ensures that your medicine journeys are supported by the prayers and blessings bestowed upon the meals that you’ll have.
Final Reminder: This is NOT a vacation
Adventure is a love affair with the world, and as such, it comes with risks..
If comfort and ease is what you were seeking, you would not have felt the call.
Not to say this will be tortuous.
Not at all!
But for a lot of you, it will demand way more than you may think you have within you.
This is warrior’s work.
And YOUR medicine.
If there are places within you where you still struggle to do this?
And how can you create and give birth to your vision, without having the internal solidity to face the inner and outer storms?
At some points, you will breakdown.
And are you ready for it?
that it cannot be stained.
A peace so profound..
And you will thank the You that is reading this right now, for having embraced such a vulnerable journey.
Taita Henrii Muchavisoy
Crowned shaman from the Inga tribe, Yunguillo – Amazon Jungle
20+ years of experience working with Ayahuasca
Spiritual Mentor, Facilitator.
7+ years supporting the conscious evolution of men and women around the globe.
10+ years of experience working with Ayahuasca and supporting thousands of people on their healing